Monday, March 10, 2014

Up, Up, and Up

Now that my "Flesh and Cloth" series is finished and hanging, I am NOT done!

First of all, it is truly amazing that I was able to have 5 paintings finished, and hanged the very day that the last stroke touched that fifth painting. All of my followers, friends, and family have helped tremendously with encouragement and support in making this happen. Thank you!

I am now hoping for e-mails and inquiries for more work. I want to keep going, and I am dreaming for followers to request commissioned paintings. Hey, I can dream, can't I?!

My mind is on a roll / in a whirl. As if that is not enough, I have my first ever art teaching opportunity to think about. This begins next Monday the 17th. I have a stack of art books right beside my laptop that I've been thumbing through for ideas. Any spare minute that I have is spent imagining projects and foreseeing colorful works that will be made by little, messy hands. I am so excited for this!

On that note, please contact me if you know any children between the ages of 4 and 7 on the North Shore that would like to imagine and create with me on Monday afternoons at the Children's Piazza in Beverly.

E-mail: sarahjnenno@gmail.com and visit www.thechildrenspiazza.com

Thank you for letting me share these joyful things with you!





No comments:

Post a Comment